Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Flustered


Caught a couple dozen waves today. When leaving the beach a cop was waiting for me and asked if I knew the surfing restrictions. I told him don't drop in on someone's wave. He told me no surfing from 11am to 5pm. Pfff, Surfing's not a crime. I should get a skateboard and tear up his sidewalks!!!

I was so flustered, while talking to a couple of guys going out, I looped my key the wrong way twice when trying to get it out of my wetsuit. I drove to the surf shop with my key attached to my suit (that's a big key chain). I had to cut the string to get my key off. My suit is now with the seamstress getting a new stretchy string. I went for the express service so I can catch the waves tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean