Sunday, June 6, 2010

Way Cool

A little drizze turned into a massive downpour. Then came the thunder boomers followed by lightning. I asked the dude next to me if it was safe to be out there and he said, "rubber is an insulator." True to form, I listen to and follow bad logic. The water was like rolling hills that just kept coming and coming.

I had to stall out of the only decent ride I had because another guy caught it much deeper.
On another attempt, my cord was all caught up and I did a belly flop right on my board--it was actually pretty funny. While waiting to catch my final wave, I tried to do Sukhasana on my board--no dice.

I now listen to Classical music to and fro. It is very peaceful and good for reflection.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean