Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Popham & Reid




As I was leaving for work this morning, I saw this guy all dressed up and wearing a blue tooth. I couldn't help but think to myself,

"Well you can stick your nine to five livin'
And your collar and your tie
You can stick your moral standards
'Cause it's all a dirty lie
You can stick your golden handshake
And you can stick your silly rules
And all the other (bleep)
That you teach to kids in school
'Cause I ain't no fool"

I went to Popham Beach. I only caught a few 'cause I had to paddle out really far to get to the break and quite honestly, I was scared. I have been seeing a lot of shows on sharks lately. Yesterday a surfer in Australia got attacked by a shark. Surfers look like seals, sea lions and turtles to sharks.

I then decided to go to Reid State Park. On my way to Reid I passed an auction house that I use to go to with my mom when I was young. I use to work the concession stand. Anyway, I missed the tide at Reid--it's a high tide spot and I was there at low tide. It was a nice beach though.

Yeah, if I get eaten by a shark then I guess I would be the fool.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean