Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Sidelined

I've been out of action for the past few days. I have developed a serious wetsuit rash. I think (pretty sure) I am allergic to neoprene. I even called O'Neill, the wetsuit inventor, and described my situation. They are looking into it for me. I gave my wetsuit a nice long bath in baby shampoo last night.

The next best thing. Since there is no surfing for me, I enjoyed some surf...a nice lobster bake with my neighbors this afternoon. I have one area on my lower stomach (the size of my palm) that looks like a cooked crustacean...I will spare you the pics.

The good news is that there have been no waves. I just want to treat things properly and be ready for the big action coming in on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean