Saturday, May 14, 2011

Greedy


There were a bunch of surfers out today, but I felt the waves were too small. I guess I'm getting greedy after a weeklong of good waves. After a few flat days, I'd definitely take what today was giving.

Speaking of Greed. There is one particular surf shop that I can't stand. They try and shove everything down your throat without offering any sound advice. I only go there when I absolutely need some low ticket item--usually wax. I did buy this leash string there. I shelled out a whopping buck. I vote with my pocket book. That's why you'll catch me going out of my way to buy gear in Ogunquit.

2 comments:

  1. I thought you brewed your own wax in your dope cooker.

    Fred

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Point. I haven't mastered the formula yet.

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean