Thursday, May 5, 2011

Now Hiring

Everyone at Higgins is asking me if they are enforcing the new parking laws--like I know. Funny thing is, I do. The cop told me you can park for one hour then come out of the water and move your car five feet and you are okay. I mean how lame is that?

When I win the PowerBall, I am going to buy a bunch of RVs/Motor Homes and line up the street so no one can see the beach. I'll hire a guy to shuffle the RVs around every 45 minutes. Any surfer (except the snake) can store their boards and gear in my RVs as they will be there around the clock. Until that time comes, I am hiring a person to move my car every hour.

I hope no one is having their board repaired because Eugene has been in the water the past two days. If he has your board--No Surf For You. Caught some good waves today and it looks like there will be some action tonight also.

2 comments:

  1. Watch out. One time the snake slashed my tires..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous entries are soon gonna be banned from this site. Take notice snake!

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean