Friday, May 20, 2011

Riding High (tide) Again


What more do you want? Yoga in the morning, surf in the afternoon, and Samantha's dance recital tonight. High tide is a cool vibe. Today people were calling out waves for others. "It's yours, woooo!" There was a bunch of sweetness out there. It's much better watching girls paddle out. I think I got caught peeking a few times. Oh well.

The parking cop, Ted, is afraid of me. He musta found out I'm America's Most Wanted (April 20 & 26). He introduced himself and talked to me the whole time I was changing. He doesn't even mark my tire anymore.

Gotta grab 'em when you can 'cause tomorrow is gonna be a wash--Condo Meeting. Booooo!

To answer yesterday's question...You can wipe-out hardcore. I tried to walk the board. I went flying one way and my board the other.

(Sea Gull by Samantha)

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean