Saturday, May 7, 2011

Mean New Fin


Got a mean new fin...I doubt it will make much difference considering my ability, but it's 'spose to be ideal for down the line and start-up speed while the reduced sweep angle makes for easy tight arc turns. We'll see.

I tried a longboard skateboard in the parking lot (forget about bombin' down Union). I think I might be a little too old for that. Besides, they didn't sell knee pads, elbow pads and helmets which I would definitely need. Maybe next year.

I told Mark that I just got back from Cali and he was telling everyone in the store that I am the most stoked surfer he knows (little does he know, probably the worst). He was telling them that I go to Indo, Hawaii.... I had to correct him about Indo. Got a lot of good info from Mark. Especially on turning where apparently I am too evenly balanced and have to shift my weight to the back foot.

Hope you guys checked out the Lowers Pro. It's pretty cool how they do the webcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean