Thursday, May 19, 2011

Mid-Day Crisis

Waves were comin' in too sweet at noon to pass (high-tide, very unusual). Higgins unveiled their new webcam on Mother's Day. Not as good as the old one, but I could see the waves were rockin'. Sure beats waiting for low-tide at 7:00pm. A bunch of troopers out there today. Good session with a lot of waves. Had a couple where I really had to work the wave. Those are fun. Again, I was real close to taking my first step to try and walk the board. I'm gonna try soon. What's the worst that can happen?

1 comment:

  1. Someone asked about the Silver Membership. This is our most popular option. With the Silver Membership you receive: One bar of "Sticky Bumps," a Quiksilver Sticker, a copy of "The Kook's Guide to Surfing," Two lessons with Big Wave Dave, and you get to accompany Big Wave to the International Surf Day.

    I once watched PBS where you could buy a copy of the Rolling Stones' "Rock n Roll Circus" for $160.00. You can get this video for $20.00. Just remember--it's not what you get, but what I get!

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean