Thursday, May 20, 2010

Afternoon Delight

While chillin' on the beach I met a surfer girl who is renting a house for the summer right down the street.

On my way to surf this afternoon, I bumped into a contractor working in the building. He said, "hope you have better luck today, I saw you almost got washed into those rocks". Great! So I caught about 1 1/2 waves if you can call it that. Old Orchard is either really flat or pretty rough. When I was leaving I was talking to another girl who is having the same problem as me...getting through the break.

I had a great spot too and then some p-dog comes right out and starts snakin' my waves. He had an old lady on the beach zip him up--pffff. Anyway I ask him, "you're goin' right, right?" Which would have been great 'cause I just cruise in. Go figure, he's goofy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean