Saturday, May 8, 2010

"And I try"

"Oh my God, do I try," I'm just not that good. I was out there a long time today, maybe a little too long. I should have left much earlier when I caught a really nice ride, but I didn't. I dream of the day when I leave Higgins, come home and catch some waves in Old Orchard. Today is close but not quite.

Condo For Sale. I am considering selling my Condo and moving to Higgins--that's where the waves are.

When I was at Tahiti Nui on my birthday, the band, Rock Candy, played that song. Most of you know I like that one, dating back to my Boston years. And tomorrow "I try" as I go to yoga for the first time in a while. I'm not too good at that either--I got held back to the beginners class..."and I try."

"I scream from the top of my lungs, what's goin' on!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean