Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Oh, Thank Heaven

All reports came up flat but I had nothing better to do so I went round and round.
While picking up my first Large Red Bull of the day, Cherie at 7-11 told me steel was showing through my tires. So off to get new slippahs for the surfmobile. Check out the surfmobile hangin 10 (with board in tow)

Then I went to Fortunes Rock, Old Orchard, Pine Point, Higgins and Scarborough Beach. Nothing, nothing, nothing, nothing and nothing. When I was at Higgins, I met a couple of Canadians from Quebec. They come down here to surf. How sick is that? They must be bummin'. Fortunately, there is suppose to be some good action tomorrow.

Oh while picking up my second Large Red Bull--the lady at the register said, "you look like you're on vacation." Lately, a lot of people have told me that I look really relaxed. Little do they know, I'm chillaxen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean