Saturday, August 20, 2011

Don't Believe Everything You Read


What a beautiful day. Had to hit the beach. So I brought my skimboard (2nd attempt). Read a bunch of info online. It read...do not throw the board ahead of you. I'm trying without much success. Then a little girl, Molly from Hollywood tells me that I've got to throw the board ahead of me. Sure enough I catch about 6-8 rides. After the first one, I threw my arms up in the air...almost like making a claim.

Check out John Miwae. This kid is a slugger. He's only 6 years old. I asked his dad his name, 'cause I wanna say I saw him when he was just a tyke, before he makes the show. Seriously if this kid keeps it up, you will hear of him in about 12-15 years. Not the best pic, but this kid was knockin' every one out of the park.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean