Thursday, August 18, 2011

Downright Awful

That pretty much sums up the conditions tonight. It would have been better if it was totally flat. That way I wouldn't have been tempted to go out. Pulled a similar turn to last nights party wave. There was this one girl who was riding regular foot and switched stance to goofy while riding the wave. I talked to her afterward and she gave me some tips on walking the board. Plus she was surfing in a bikini....of course I made conversation. She's stoked that she's gonna be on the blog.

4 comments:

  1. So where's her picture? Gotta have a picture to be fully on the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't carry my cam in my wetsuit g.
    Big Wave

    ReplyDelete
  3. They make waterproof cases for that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stay away from my girl

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean