Thursday, August 25, 2011

Get Prepared

That's all I've been hearing on the news and reading on the internet. Get prepared for Irene. So I took their advice and went out surfing. I wanna be ready when she comes. Waves were stacked, almost canceling each other out. Not much happening. Pretty bad action. Then I caught one and said to myself..."time to go." I was riding backside and walked the board!!! I got up to the nose and didn't really know what to do so I hung there for a bit and then bailed. I did this twice!!! Backside no less--I've told you before, I do everything backwards.

"If you don't know how to do it, I'll show you how to walk the" board.

3 comments:

  1. I think everything you said is good? Not sure about the backside.

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make sure you stay out of the water this weekend. It won't be a playground for rookies

    ReplyDelete
  3. What??!! Who told Snake about the blog?

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean