Thursday, August 26, 2010

Boogie Wonderland

I went to Higgins where the crowd was too big for waves that were too small. So, I boogied back home to catch some waves. I have to learn that when the waves are good at home--stay home!!! I've been telling myself this for weeks, but I always chase bigger waves. I have to remember...."a bird in hand".

So my neighbor is out on his balcony when I go after my first couple of waves where I pearl and pearl again. To my neighbors, my surfing tales must be like those of Mr. Snuffleupagus. After a couple pearls, I started catching waves. I trimmed the wave twice. I always tell you how fun hitting a drop is...well trimming the wave is really cool. If only I could combine the two.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean