Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Not Anymore

I used to be anti dentite, but not anymore. My dental hygienist is really cool. She remembered that I went to Hawaii, did yoga, pilates.... She asked if I was gonna surf in the winter. When I told her I was, she said, "ooh it's gonna be cold". I told her, "not in Hawaii". She thinks the whole wwoofing idea is awesome.

Caught one wave tonight where I made the turn and was trimming the wave. I could see the wave was about to closeout. I didn't know if I could stay up during the closeout. I guess that would have been the spot to try a cutback (yeah right).

When I got home there were two firetrucks, two ambulances and two police officers in the driveway. No wonder my taxes are so high. Someone in the building burned some food.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean