Monday, August 9, 2010

Shoulda Hit Yoga Tonight

If this wasn't a family friendly forum, I would have a few choice words about tonight's session. I was going for a wave, but someone already owned it and hollered, "look out". I stopped paddling and intentionally pearled. I didn't know what else to do. He caught the ride and came back all upset. I'm still fuming. I went to another spot--I'm in the way, they're in the way...just way too many people out there tonight. I really wanted to get out of there and come in, but you know the rules. Never paddle in. So I stayed out there. One wave, the drop was so steep--my board was vertical and I involuntarily dove in ahead of my board. I mean I was up and then went flying. I'm not sure what that's called. I don't think it's a pearl??? I'm so revved right now, I can't even remember the morning session--probably got barrelled, who knows?

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean