Friday, August 20, 2010

Stupid...Crazy...Fun


During the past two days, I have driven six times from Old Orchard to Higgins to Scarborough--passing on the waves at each spot. Tonight I settled on Higgins where the waves were smaller than the ones I have been blowing off (Stupid), but I was itchin'. After the sun had set, I surfed about an hour and a half under the moonlight (Crazy). There were four of us out there and one kayaker. One guy asked how long we could stay out there and I told him this was the latest I had ever been out and continued to explain my "no paddle in" rule. Even after I caught one in, I kept going back out...It was Fun.

On the way home, I got stuck in traffic. In my rear-view mirror, I noticed a display of fireworks. All the while I am listening to Rachmaninov's Piano Concerto #2. From my side-view mirror it was as though I was watching the fireworks in HD. It was mesmerizing.

This picture is taken right after tonight's surf. Crazy...Fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean