Saturday, August 14, 2010

Getting Better

This Peruvian guy was asking me why I started surfing. I must look old for a beginner. He thinks I should get a shortboard. He is gonna let me try his when the waves are a little bigger. I've seen him out there a few times. Two other guys ask me what the waves are gonna be like tomorrow (like I know). I think people are starting to recognize me at Higgins. Anyway, I rode the shoulder for the first time tonight. I stayed up there a little too long. I should've attempted a top turn. Hey one step at a time.


How bout Fred. He hiked Clingman Dome on Monday. Clingman is the highest point of the entire Appalachian Trail, located in Tennessee's Smoky Mountains. Although the picture doesn't look like much, it is the summit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean