Saturday, August 28, 2010

Closeout Sale


It was nasty on the outside, the waves were closing out hard. When it's not nice outside, play inside. I went outside for a little bit and got barrelled so I came inside where the waves were a lot cleaner. I caught a bunch of rides, unlike the lemmings outside. I hit two sweet rides at the end on the night!!!

The parking lot was full. I asked Svetlana, the parking lot attendant, "they have no idea how much money you took in today, do they?" Svetlana looked at me, smiled and said, "how knows?"

I have a beef to take up with Scarborough Beach stemming from my morning session. Everyone at the surf shop loves my idea. I'll fill you in about it on Monday when I go to town hall. Surfer/Activist Big Wave Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean