Tuesday, April 26, 2011

America's Most Wanted



It was blown out everywhere today. Went to El Porto and Manhattan Beach, but it wasn't working. I see this guy at Manhattan Beach and he tells me to check out Topanga. Now here's the real kicker. It's the same guy who told me to go to San Onofre last year. For real.

Driving to Topanga I get harassed by the popo. Go figure, I was talking to "snake" on the phone. He's nothing but trouble. I think the cop let me go 'cause he realized he didn't have any backup. Surfing Topanga this guy tells me, "this spot is for locals". I said, "I know, I wonder where these kooks are comin from."

Off to hit a yoga class with Shiva Rea (google her, she's way legit).

Next stop--the Men's Room Sarasota.

Wait til they see my rental car (lousy surfmobile). Roof covered with wax, sand all over the back seat and an additional 1,200 miles. Teach them to pull the ole switcharoo.

Can't wait to ride my board again. My rental sucked.

3 comments:

  1. Dave,

    I did google Shiva Rea and was impressed with the results. Can you have your picture taken with her?

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, there were way too many people and she was talkiing to her musician friends who played during the class. I can probably get a picture with my yoga teacher tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Evidently she don't know who Big Wave Dave is.

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean