Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Singled Out

It all started at the baggage check in where the girl said I didn't look like my ID. So I told her to picture that guy on the ID with long hair. Next stop, check in. The guy eyed me up and down like I was going to a bar with a fake ID. Made it past that guy. Now off to TSA where they pull me aside and run a cloth over my hands. I ask them what this is for? They tell me it checks for explosives. I tell them, (well let's just leave it at that).

My surfmobile is lousy....extremely disappointed. Hopefully things will shape up tomorrow as it's off to the 'Bu.

Met a girl at the airport who asked me if I lived at the beach ('cause of my slippahs). When I told her Old Orchard Beach she was surprised 'cause she thought I was gonna say some beach out here. She lives at Hermosa...we'll see. Oh, for those of you who don't know--I'm on a surfari in California!!!

2 comments:

  1. Good Luck on your California Safari

    Ken

    ReplyDelete
  2. They have you profiled. Surfers are trouble. They are not all bad apples, but most are.

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean