Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Hair Situation

The last haircut/trim I had was in January while in Sarasota. I went to get a haircut at the Men's Room. Obviously this place caters to men. Trust me, there is a lot of stuff not listed on the menu. It is run by two blonde hotties. I arrived around closing time and asked if they could fit me in. The girl said to me, "You haven't had your hair cut in 9 months and all of a sudden you need one right now?" I told her, "come tomorrow, I may not want one."

Anyway, the girls told me to come back for my next haircut and I told them that likely wouldn't happen since I live in Maine. Well, I'm gonna be in Sarasota April 28th and I'm gonna go visit the girls. I'm gonna tell them, "let's do the same thing as last time" and I'll see them again in October for my next scheduled appointment.

A trim twice a year...sounds about right. Seems like all I do is trim!!!

1 comment:

  1. Trim? Come on! You haven't had a haircut since you went on this surfing jag over a year ago. Which hair did those blonde hotties cut? Where in Sarasota? We're in Northport now. Maybe I could scoot up there and get a little trim. When are you going to arrive in Sarasota? You going to visit us? We'll be heading back north by April 23rd.

    - Fred

    ReplyDelete

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean