Saturday, April 30, 2011

Nice Stuff

The waves are still comin' in real sweet. I went out for 45 min tonight and caught a few nice ones. I'm just too exhausted right now. I'm pretty sure I told you guys how much I missed my board, right? Okay, I thought so.

A few omissions from the Surfari
  • The water at Hatteras was 70 degrees. Back home I'm in my winter suit.
  • Malibu and Topanga have the nastiest kelp. It reminded me of the "Little Shop of Horrors". At times my legs and leash were so tangled in the mess, I would paddle for a wave and I couldn't move.
  • I saw dolphins every day at every spot in California.
  • At Uppers, I was sitting on my board. A duck surfaces right next to me, looks over, quacks at me then disappears.
  • I'm at Surfers' Point and I hear this "rat tat tat" behind me. I scares the living daylights out of me. It's a duck taking flight.
  • You know you're a redneck if you stop in Coinjock, NC.
  • Can't talk on the cell phone, but I see a woman driving with a cigarette in one hand, a coffee in the other, applying lipstick in the rear-view mirror all while looking over her shoulder and yelling at the children in the back seat. C'mon, Mr. Popo.

Alright....Boom Biddy Bye Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment

This is a family friendly forum, Let's keep it clean